How Does Sweet Sweat Work? Top 3 Interesting Processes
Do you want to know the answer to the question: How does sweet sweat work? If you do, I will answer that question for you in this post. The answer to this question leads to a wealth of information that is worth learning. But first, what is Sweet Sweat?
What is Sweet Sweat?
Sweet Sweat is a sweat enhancer that usually comes in a gel or cream form. It is applied to the area that you want to reduce in size. The gel can do this by enhancing the function of the sweat glands to produce more sweat.
Ingredients of Sweet Sweat Gels/Creams
The ingredients are natural and beneficial for the health. These are:
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Coconut Oils
- Kosher Jojoba
- Kosher Brazilian Carnauba Wax
- Squalane Oils
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- White Snow Petrolatum
This preparation can be effective for, at least, of 5 years.
Health Benefits of Sweet Sweat
Reportedly, Sweet Sweat can facilitate the following health benefits:
- Promotes sweating during exercises; thereby, helps the body get rid of toxic substances.
- Increases blood circulation due to exercises.
- Aids in weight loss because of prolonged exercises.
- Helps alleviate pain and fatigue of muscles, even those with injuries.
- Enhances thermogenesis (production of heat); thus helps in burning calories.
Got that pot belly? Don’t worry, Sweet Sweat claims it can trim your love handles for you.
But first, we have to know how sweat is produced, so we can understand too how Sweet Sweat works.
In addition, we will have to delve a little deeper into human physiology to understand the concept better. When you exercise, your body responds to the activity through various means:
- You hyperventilate (breathe faster) expelling carbon dioxide (CO2), which is an acidic substance. Most waste products of metabolism are acidic; hence, hyperventilation can help make the body less acidic, which is good for the body.
- Since exercise generates body heat, the body has to balance the ‘heat’ by prompting the sweat glands to produce more sweat to cool the body.
- The sweat is composed of water (99%) and electrolytes (1%). This liquid helps cool the skin and balance the body temperature. Hence, normal sweating is good for the body.
- Don’t overdo it though, because excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) is not also advisable because you will become dehydrated. There must be homeostasis (state of balance) of water and electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride), for your organs to function well.
How does Sweet Sweat Work?
The Sweet Sweat gel or cream has the same action with that of exercise. Here are the top 3 interesting processes that occur.
#1 - Diffusion - The Sweet Sweat gel penetrates the pores of the skin
When you apply the topical gel on the body portion that you want to ‘trim’, the gel enters the body through the pores of the skin by the process of diffusion. The pores are the small openings on your skin, so the gel diffuses into the openings and into your muscles.
#2 - Transmission - The gel/cream is transmitted to the sweat glands
The pores contain sweat glands found just beneath the skin. There are many sweat glands underneath your skin responsible in producing sweat, when needed.
The gel is transmitted to the skin and triggers the sweat glands to produce more sweat, so that water weight can be eliminated and eventually, weight caused by fats or excess carbohydrates may be eliminated as well - not through sweat - but through exercise.
#3 - Increased Secretion - The sweat glands increase the production of sweat
After the gel triggers the production of sweat, the sweat glands continue to increase sweat production for as long as the gel is not washed off. Hence, wash off the gel after you have achieved the amount of sweat you have intended to excrete for the day.
How to Use Sweet Sweat?
- Select the part of your body that you want ‘sculpted’ or ‘trimmed’. It can be the thickest part of your torso, such as the arms or legs, or your belly. These are the common problematic parts of your body.
- Apply the gel or cream sufficiently to the selected body part, but don’t rub it. You can use a ‘trimming’ device or material to help reduce the body part.
- Perform your exercises until you have achieved your goal of sweating.
- If not, you can do it again the next day. After all, exercising regularly should be a part of your health program.
- Although the ingredients of Sweet Sweat are almost all natural, it’s still safe to wash the gel off with mild soap and water.
Precautions in Using Sweet Sweat
If you’re a hypoallergenic person, watch out for allergies to any of the components. If allergies happen, consult your doctor immediately. Severe anaphylactic reactions can occur that may lead to coma and death.
Although, there are no reported allergic incidences, it’s still best to be cautious. Try using a small amount on your skin and observe any untoward reactions within 30 minutes to 1 hour before using. If an allergy occurs, discontinue its use.
Avoid combining Sweet Sweat with other topical ointments. However, as of now, there are no reported cases of drug interaction.But there have been no scientific claims to the effectiveness of the product as well. Users are divided as to whether it works or not.
Sweet Sweat Won’t Work If You Don’t Couple It With A Healthy Lifestyle
1. Proper nutrition
Eat the right foods that have lots of fiber and are rich with the essential nutrients your body needs.
Fruits and vegetables are first in the list. They are considered the premier foods for staying healthy because they are alkaline in nature. They detoxify the body’s system, strengthen the immune system and provide vitamins and minerals
2. Regular exercise
The body needs regular exercise to maintain efficient physiologic functions. Exercise rejuvenates body cells and strengthens muscles and bones. It also boosts the circulatory and respiratory system.
3. Sufficient sleep
Did you know that lack of sleep can cause mental disorders, memory loss and confusion? That’s why you need a minimum of 8 hours a day of sleep. Less than 8 hours would gradually destroy your cognitive abilities and functions.
4. Appropriate hydration
Your body cells need water in order to grow, survive and develop. Water is the universal fluid of life.
5. Avoidance of drugs, alcohol and excess caffeine
Illegal, addictive drugs and alcohol are harmful to the health. They muddle the brain and produce illusions. They also destroy the Central Nervous System (CNS). Caffeine, in excess amounts, can cause palpitations, which can exacerbate certain cardiac conditions.
For Sweet Sweat gel/cream to become effective, the above-mentioned lifestyle changes must be implemented.
Have you tried using Sweet Sweat in staying fit and trim? Do you agree with the points presented in this post?
If you’re using Sweet Sweat now, how does Sweet Sweat work for you? You may want to share your stories about this sweat enhancer that’s becoming increasingly popular. Feel free to do so in the comment section below.