Best Tens Unit Reviews That Are Popular And Informative
Are you in search of the best tens unit for your personal use? If you are, continue reading because in this post, I have presented the best tens units you can choose from.
I have also included their pros and cons, and the most useful tens unit reviews that you can refer to.You may use this information to know what features and essential aspects of tens units that you should look for.
Understandably, your final choice will depend on the specific purpose of your tens unit and on your preferences. Each person has a unique requirement that would cater to his own needs.
Comparison Table - 5 Best Tens Units 2018
88 %Fill Counter
Reduce back pain and rehabilitation
90 %Fill Counter
Reduce back pain
84 %Fill Counter
Treating pain in your neck, shoulders, back, arms, hamstrings, buttocks, knees, and more
88 %Fill Counter
- Reduce pain: Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Foot, Waist, Wrist and more
- Improve sleeping
90 %Fill Counter
Top 5 Best Tens Unit Reviews That You should Know
This tens unit encompasses the relief of pain of your different body parts, with each specific part assigned a particular electrode patch. So, you don’t have to switch or transfer each electrode patch when you treat your body for pain and fatigue.
This is highly convenient because you can save time and you could easily manipulate the device. Among the more than 4,000 users, the tens unit reviews earned a 4.3/5 stars.
The high rating of this tens unit is indicative of its popularity and reliability. If I were you, I would consider this as a good choice.
Here are its pros and cons:
- Provides several types of massages, such as tap, knead, acu (acupuncture), scraping or cupping.
- You can select the modes easily from the digital LCD display window
- Most advanced tens unit because of its special unique features
- Considered to be the most advanced unit with its 15 therapeutic massage modes of treatment
- 4 reliable outputs with 20 levels of intensity
- Automatic timer that is adjustable
- Large LCD, providing a clear display of the commands
- Automatic shut off device
- Ideal for the elderly because of its special features and easy maneuverability
- The labels of the various patches and command buttons are written in clear large, easily read letters
- Cannot be used with pregnant women.
- Contraindicated in individuals with the active infections and similar conditions (tumors, hypertension, infectious diseases, high fever, acute diseases, and heart diseases.
- If you’re not sure about your health condition, you have to consult your doctor first, and obtain his/her approval.
- There were 2 complaints of the device not working, and one user reported that it worked for only 2 months.
This tens unit is a #1 best seller among its more than 3,000 users. It has become popular because of its simplicity and ease of use. However, this tens unit earned a 4.5/5 stars, so it’s accepted by majority of its users.
The reasonable inexpensive price has also made it popular. If you don’t want a lot of fuss, this best tens unit is appropriate for you.
To learn more about this tens unit, here are its pros and cons:
- Portable and flexible, you can take the tens unit anywhere with you and adjust the settings easily
- Easily manipulated control modes, without following complex steps
- Five (5) modes of operation,from strength duration 1 and strength duration 2
- Three (3) modulation modes, such as normal, burst and modulation modes
- Automatic timer and recorder that can record more than 900 hours of sessions, automatically
- Machine bogging down after a few weeks of being successfully operated
- ‘Annoying’ sound alarm.
This tens unit has also obtained one of the best tens unit reviews among more than 700 users.
Its natural way of curing pain is recommended because this decreases the risk of serious and harmful side effects.
It has obtained a 4.5/5 star-rating from its users, proving that it’s one of the best tens unit in the market.
You may want to learn more about it through its pros and cons:
- Has the ability to trigger the body’s own pain relievers
- Comes with accessories for a complete easy-to-use device
- Complete package contains a user manual that explains how to use the conductive electrode patches
- Contains a reliable 9-volt battery
- Durable support belt keeps the patches in place
- Reliable lead wire and the conductive spray allow smooth operation of tens unit
- FDA approved so, it’s reliable and safe
- Not sticky enough, the electrode fell off after a few minutes
- Belt falling off after 10 months
This is one of the products that has gained excellent tens unit reviews with a rating of 4.5/5 stars from its more than 700 reviews. This device is fast gaining popularity due to its free video series and handy features.
The videos explain clearly how to use the device properly, thus it would be quicker for you to set up the tens unit.
Learn why through its pros and cons:
- Treatment can be individualized because it treats only the body part that is painful
- FDA approved, because it has passed the stringent requirements of quality tens units
- Leading choice of chiropractors and physical therapists
- Flexible with eight (8) therapy programs with 25 therapeutic intensity levels
- The battery died down after only 2 weeks to 2 months of use for some users
- Tens unit was too small for a few users
This tens unit has various modes of treatment, which you can adjust according to your health condition and needs.
It has been approved by FDA, and has proven effective by the superb tens unit reviews of 4.6/5 stars from its more than 600 uses. It’s one of the highest ratings awarded to a tens unit.
Browse its pros and cons to learn why:
- Adjustable timer from 10 to 60 minutes
- Level of intensity is adjustable, using one of the 20 choices
- Provides 16 modes of treatment that include: cupping, deep shiatsu, acupuncture and tapping
- There are also 2 to 4 therapeutic modes for each sensitive part of your body
- Total of 16 modes of treatment available
- Four (4) reliable pads that can be used for 1 or 2 individuals simultaneously
- FDA approved as a reliable and effective device to ease muscle pain and discomfort
- Tens units have not worked for a few users
- Tens unit worked for a few weeks only
- The ‘clips’ made it harder to handle the device
How to Choose a Best Tens Unit? These are Buying Guides
- Choose a tens unit that could treat your specific pain areas.
- Consider the durability and effectiveness of the device. You can determine this through the tens unit reviews by actual users.
- Portability of the unit will be an added advantage for you because you can take the tens unit anywhere with you.
- Keep in mind that cheap devices may be unreliable, but expensiveness does not also ensure that the tens unit is reliable.
- Select a tens unit that has an inexpensive price and is reliable and effective at the same time. If you’re patient enough, you will be able to find one.
- Always choose an FDA-approved tens unit because it has passed the quality tests.
- The more treatment modes the tens unit has, the more advantages you can derive.
- Upon arrival of your purchase, double check immediately if the tens unit is working. If found defective, you should return it promptly.
These are 5 best tens units that you can choose from. It can help to consider the tens unit reviews awarded by actual users to gauge the tens units’ effectiveness and reliability.
The vital aspect to consider when selecting the tens unit that’s best for you is your purpose for the device. What do you intend to treat?
It’s smart to choose your best tens unit based on flexibility, number of treatment modes, durability and reviews. What’s good for another person may not be good for you, so select one that is suitable for your needs.
Have you ever used a tens unit? What were your experiences? You may want to share them with our readers.